What Does the Page of Wands Mean?
You are beginning to realise or remember your own power. There is an upsurge in energy and a renewed sense of self. You may want to explore new things or those long forgotten.
Tarot Card Meanings for the Page of Wands
The Page of Wands General Keywords and Reversed Meanings
- Messages, electronic communication; new projects; renewed vigour; new learner; a sibling; school/college friend; youngster/child.
- Missed messages, a delayed project; a troubled fiery youth; falling to your fear; bad news; missing internet messages; hearing or telling falsehoods; indecision and inconsistency; immaturity.
The Page of Wands as People
- Postman/courier; envoy; student/undergraduate; news desk/reporter; trainee or apprentice; systems analyst.
- As People
- A lively active child or youth; one who is creative and very hands on; one who is fearless; energetic and has an innate vitality; has a can-do attitude but can be impetuous too; a pleasure seeker.
The Page of Wands as Events and Inner Processes
- As Events
- News of a new project, business or otherwise; communication of all sorts, but usually of the swift kind – emails, phone calls etc.; party invitations; new possibilities; expect the unexpected.
- As Inner Processes
- Overcoming fears and limiting beliefs; re-finding your purpose or vitality; revisiting your childhood dreams with a view to making them real; digging deep and taking the plunge; stepping into your limelight; being courageous and daring.
Pages, Princesses & Daughters
Not all decks portray the Pages as the young boys that are seen in the Rider Waite-Smith Tarot. In the Crowley-Harris Thoth they are Princesses (based on Qabalah) and in the Quest Tarot they are called Daughters (based on the family). Changing the title of the card does shift the meaning a little and humanises the court card in a more familiar way, as I explore in How to Finally Conquer the Court Cards. For a little more information about this group in general, see my post Pages, Princesses and Daughters.
Page of Wands Correspondences
|Elemental||Earth of Fire. Pages are earth, the suit is Fire*|
|Timing||Jun 21 – Sep 20|
|Is the throne of the Ace of Wands. Rules space not time*|
|Qabalah||Malkuth in Atziluth|
|Numerical Values||7 – card counting value: # planets of the ancients + palaces on the Tree of Life|
|10 – Tree of Life sephira – Malkuth|
|11 – sequential, following the 10 of Wands|
|Yes or No||Yes|
*See Timing Events Using Tarot and Astrology for an explanation of the Ace & Page rulerships.
Page of Wands as a Daily Tarot Oracle Card
Ooh, you adventurous lot – what an action packed day you’ll all be having and the good news is you’re gonna love it! I love the Warrior Princess, namesake of the Princess (or Page) of Wands, this little lady is no shrinking violet – she’s daring, bold and afraid of nothing.
This is what you can tap into today and expect of yourself – confidence, single-minded focus and a playfulness that keeps the whole day more pleasurable. Any fears that may have raised their heads yesterday are being thoroughly overcome today and consigned to the trash – good for you!
The Sidhe sing a beautful song about the Warrior Princess:
She stands in the center of the flame,
Yet courage holds her steady aim,
She is daring, free and bold of will,
She thrives on danger's exquisite thrill...
What a thoroughly wonderful day lay ahead of you. Just tap into you inner Warrior Princess and face the day with a renewed vigour and sense of purpose, the world being your oyster and your eyes firmly on goals. Nothing can stop you today, and there’s not a fear in sight.