endings ~ separation ~ profound change
Tarot Card Meanings for the Death Card
- Scorpio / Octo 23 – Nov 21
- Numerologically related to
- 4, the Emperor
- Card Counting Value
- 12 – Zodiacal Trump
- Yes/No Question
- Endings, mortality, profound change, letting go of emotional attachments, severing ties, it’s over, the end of an era or cycle, failure, loss. For some: transformation, renewal, rebirth, the breaking of old habits.
- Delayed endings, holding onto to what is decayed, resistance to letting go, a long terminal illness, depression, inertia, living unaware, going through the motions, resisting change, repeating mistakes.
- As People
- Funeral directors, hearse drivers, hospice staff, grievance counselors, debt collectors, bailiffs, bounty hunters, assassins, political extremists, despots, dictators.
Articles About the Death Card
When Death Means Death – a look at death and the tarot in the literal sense and how it affected my life, with the loss of my mother and my dog in the same week.
Meditation on Death – explores death from a Buddhist perspective with a focus on impermanence, putrefaction and rebirth.
Short URL: https://wp.me/PvG7h-1L4