letting go – surrender – detachment
Tarot Card Meanings for the Hanged Man Card
- Letting go, sacrifice for gain, surrender, breaking patterns, a crisis, delays, seeing from another direction, a fresh perspective, suspension of activity, giving something up, experiencing a metamorphosis, spiritual advancement, a detachment from the material.
- In limbo, being narrow minded, not seeing from all sides, re-emergence, re-entering life, coming back to life, not letting go, having false motives, inability to release, holding back, holding onto the material.
- As People
- Executioners, trapeze artists, contortionists, bungee jumpers, freedom fighters, shaman, political, humanitarian & eco warriors & protestors, truth seekers, secret agents.
- Numerologically related to
- 3, the Empress
- Card Counting Value
- 3 – Primordial Element and Mother Letter
- Yes/No Question
Short URL: https://wp.me/PvG7h-1L2